Saturday, February 27, 2010

Timesuckers

I've wanted to make a blog for a long time but just haven't gotten around to it. I think part of my hold up was just naming the blog. All the good names seem to be taken and the only available ones that I've managed to come up with are pretty cheesy. So, in the end, I just decided to name my blog exactly what it is: a timesucker. Oh the things I could (and probably should) be doing right now. Cooking, cleaning, dehydrating veggies, preparing preschool activity bags, reading, laundry, organizing, and maybe even napping. But no, here I am sitting on my computer typing about absolutely NOTHING. If this isn't a timesucker, then I don't know what is. I guess I've decided to do this blog to keep track of the many projects and things I have going on in my life that I can never seem to completely finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment